I've been working on some major changes to the roster porting tool I created in Excel to port over NCAA Football 13/14 on PS3 over to any game in the PS2/PSP NCAA series. Apparently this can also be used for GameCube as well (with some additional steps)!
Anyway, the latest update is version 0.70. It addresses the following changes:
- Capitalizations and Punctuations in First/Last name fixes
- Added more head/hair combinations (still randomly generated)
- Total re-balance of player attributes to closer match NCAA 2006
- Accurately calculates player overall ratings
- Fixed and Updated Macros for easier use